PRINTED PRINTS

Forgive me for being MIA always. Third term just ended that's why I've been busy in school lately. (Of course acads first.) But now I'm back! and I promise to update my blog as much as possible. So due to the intense heat we're all experiencing now here in the Philippines, my cousin and I decided to hit the pool and go window shopping yesterday. (The "Its summer already and I don't have allowance!" problem. Lol) Good thing the mall is 2-3 minutes away from the condo!
Prints on prints trend again! I decided to wear prints on prints outfit with these cute color pallete to match the cute little playground near the pool but unfortunately many kids we're playing there at that time so we ended up taking my outfit shots beside the clubhouse. (Not bad right?) 
The sky bridge
| Sunnies, Michael Kors | Connector ring, Toxic Candy | Bracelet, Gift from Patrick |
Outfit details:
| Aztec top, Divisoria | Skater skirt, Bayo | Belt, Genevieve Gozum | Flats, Parisian |
Meet Jayvee Begaso, my cutest photographer and cousin. Check out his instragram  
For more of our pictures please visit our instagram account.

Outfit details:
| Shirt, Thailand | Colored jeans, Uniqlo | Shoes, Vans | Watch, G-Shock |

Enjoy your weekends!
xx
SIMPLYSTATED

No comments:

Post a Comment